Saturday, December 11, 2010

Just a reminder....




We don't live in the GOLD state, we live in the BADGER state. 69-64, and them's the facts.

Sorry to spoil your Super Bowl, ND Junior. Oh wait, no I'm not.

P.S. As passed on from a close personal friend, this article will explain my rip of Marquette...well, in addition to letting Silly Scotty Walker into their school.

I'm always thankful that I went to a school that doesn't waste its time looking over its shoulder in envy at other places, and instead works on getting themselves better. Kinda like how Milwaukee suburb boys spend their entire lives comparing themselves to others, and dooing the best they can....to make sure they knock down achievers to their level.

Guess that's why I can't relate to Marquette or WisGOP mentality, now isn't it?

1 comment: