Happy Summer Friday folks, and feast your eyes on this coming out of Milwaukee.
A few thoughts.
1. The Brew Crew's Will Smith is a whole lot better at getting out of jams than he is breaking out the jams.
2. Mike Fiers apparently took some falsetto singing lessons while in Triple A Nashville. And after being sent down on Wednesday, he'll have more time to work on it. (Sorry bout that, Mike.)
3. The Rob Wooten "I'm from NC" part actually isn't bad.
4. YOU DON'T ICE FISH IN A BOAT!!! C'mon Brewers promo team! I grew up in the burbs, only shot a gun once, and have never ventured out on the lakes in wintertime, but even I know you don't (and can't) use a boat. Though having Wang in the boat is a nice touch.
5. Things are a lot more fun in baseball when you're 49-32 and 5 1/2 games up at the season's midway point. But they can't let up now.