Wednesday, September 30, 2015

It's Sept. 30, and you know what that means!

Ain't nothing like being on a number of political lists and being hit up for money in email after email. Sorry folks, I've given what I want to give for the time being, and I ain't putting anything else your way.

And no DNC, you didn't get a dime from me, nor will you ever as long as that clown Debbie Wasserman-Schultz is in charge and keeping Americans from tuning in to hear Dem ideas. If I give anything (and it's not like I have a ton lying around to give), it's to individual candidates and causes I believe in. Why deal with the middlemen/women that might screw up what I support and want to see done?

But I definitely want to see what Scott Walker's presidential and governor's campaign funds look like on this next report. Partially to see how broke they truly were, partially to see which suckers threw money down the drain to that dimwit. And I especially want to see if Walker cronies like Jim Villa were pulling in some extra dimes on the Walker '16 payroll, and if so, we have to ask UW President Ray Cross if little Jimmy had permission to do so.

Sit tight, more to come in the 4thQ in these parts.

No comments:

Post a Comment