Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Heading North...

Heading to the 715 to an annual family reunion. Great scenery, but I'm not exactly thrilled at the prospect of spending any money for n area of the state that elects guys like this.





I'll be doing some scanning over the coming days, and likely have some reaction to the state's jobs numbers and other financial reports (recent news - retail sales are still good, but housing fell hard in June).

It'll be warm there, too. But upper 80s vs 95 in Madtown, so I think I'll take it. I'll also take these views, which I value, but for some reason the locals don't (at least based on their votes, they don't).


And if you need good comedy, note this tweet. And the heavy ratio of humorous responses below.


2 comments:

  1. Boy, I know what you mean... I've been fortunate enough to spend an absolute minimum in Dane County in recent years... Why support people who you hate, and who hate you? I spend close to home, in gloriously red, low-crime Washington County, where every meal is a feast, every day a blessing! Have a great vacation, you probably won't be missed at the office in the least, seeing as how overstuffed the staffing situation is at the State.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you imagine being this whiny and jealous? Me neither...well other than how easy it is for righties to get wingnut welfare. No talent required outside of shamelessness.

      Hey Bradley Boy- you need the blue areas more than we will ever need a cultural cesspool like West Bend. But enjoy the popping of your housing Bubble! Toodles!

      Delete