Sunday, January 31, 2016

Weekend escape from the Cheddarsphere

Busy weekend in my real life. Checked out my first Bucks game in a few years, and found myself impressed by the modernizing in the Bradley Center, and even didn't mind the NBA style, which kind of surprised me.

Did some home shopping and modifications on Saturday after I got back. Then we took care of breakfast and meeting with family for post-Christmas catchup.

Then I got to see Bucky pull out a grinder at Illinois, and maybe this season isn't so lost any more. At least they're in a position to make this last 6 weeks of the year count.

Back to business tomorrow, in more ways than one. And let's see what the folks in Iowa have to say (although those events are really overrated in the big picture, it does affect what media tells others what to think.)

No comments:

Post a Comment