Ventings from a guy with an unhealthy interest in budgets, policy, the dismal science, life in the Upper Midwest, and brilliant beverages.
Friday, August 7, 2026
After a lot of thought, it's Crowley
Math is math, and while I am all in for no matter who wins on Tuesday, because Tiffany as Governor would set this state back another decade and turn the 2028 election into the worst one we've ever seen here, Crowley is the best combo remaining of "can still win the primary" and also "win in November by a solid amount and would help downticket".
I blame Kara Spencer for all this mess (look her up), and her boss Sara Rodriguez for not doing more to catch the funding problems before they blew up at a late hour.
Onto Great Taste Weekend we go. Have a good one and maybe see ya there (I did see Dan
Shafer there a couple of years back).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment