Friday, September 7, 2012

It's not just any FRIDAY

And usually I'd be talking about the "bleh" jobs report or the huge amount of positive economic data that preceded it (such as great car sales and good productivity figures).

But not on Sept. 7. Not by me, anyway. You wanna know why?



Speaking of productivity, I noticed that 2/3 of my entries have been in the last year, which I guess is symptomatic of how this has become a great outlet in a crazy state and a crazy world. I want to give thanks to my 5 regular readers who have tuned in to my rantings and vanity for the last year, and I'll promise throw more around more of these thoughts in the months to come.

2 comments:

  1. The thanks should go to you! This is one of my favorite Blogs. You do excellent work, please keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the kind words, Lynn! Gonna try to keep it up.

    ReplyDelete