Friday, December 14, 2018

Scotty fails to veto, and fails on Venn diagrams!


I'd like to say I'm surprised by Walker's amoral hypocrisy in signing the Lame Duck bills without any vetoes, despite the fact that he's vetoed many of the same things when they applied to him. But I'm not. I didn't expect Walker to act like anything but a partisan right-wing lowlife, and he did not disappoint.

But it looks like Scotty is a little off on the concept of Venn diagrams.


This is either remarkable idiocy by our Dropout Grifter Guv, or one of the best ever trolling jobs on a clueless boss. I'm going with the latter, because if you read that diagram properly, it says that the powers for Walker as Governor are separate from the powers Evers will have as Governor. The only thing I'll disagree with is that I'm fairly certain the Governor's veto powers are still the same as they were before November 6 in Wisconsin.

Then again, like with tonight's Obamacare ruling, right-wing a-holes can try to turn laws into anything they want it to mean, I suppose.

Regardless, Scotty's massive FAIL on this Venn diagram and his increasingly lame and absurd explanations of how this isn't a Power Grab is also a great illustration of who he is....and always has been. A man who is always more concerned with spin than fact, no matter how stupid it makes him look outside of the Bubble.



2 comments:

  1. I humorously disagree. The Venn diagrams are accidentally/ironically correct. The categories for each administrations powers are the same but the intersecting commonalities of each administration are that small little slice. Our fearless leader accidentally debunked his own conclusion. HaHa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, I agree with you. That's why I think Walker's own staff punked him.

      Delete